Share Power & Expand Possibilities
Celebrating Earth Day All Year Round
Let's Do This
While Earth Day was this past Saturday, we can unofficially celebrate our amazing planet all year long! Not only is this fun, but it's a great way to encourage the young people in your life to learn more about our planet and how they can get involved in conservation.
Check out some of these tips for celebrating Earth Day on any day of the year:
- Go on a nature walk
- Plant a flower or vegetable
- Have an outdoor scavenger hunt (ex. find a flower, see an animal, etc.)
- Read a book about the environment/sustainability
- Take a virtual field trip by researching Earth’s beautiful places (ex. Mt. Everest, Yellowstone National Park, etc.)
- Challenge each other to see who can go the longest without using plastic
Take care of the Earth and Mother Nature all year long by teaching kids about recycling. Enjoying our environment-friendly activity suggestions? Check out these Earth Day activities from Prodigy and Today!